Saturday, June 08, 2013

Diablo III Coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

While it was already announced that Diablo III will be coming to the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, it was recently revealed that it will also be coming to the Xbox 360 as well.

Launching this September 3rd, the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game will be available.

You can check out the PlayStation 3 version in action via the "Sizzle Reel" here or below:



You can also view the console versions' Feature Highlights via this trailer here or below:



I absolutely loved the franchise 13 years ago, but that was a long time ago.  My current PC can't handle Diablo III, so perhaps I'll pick up the Xbox 360 version one day.  I do hope there's a demo though, as I'm more curious to see how it controls with a console controller.

One plus regarding the console version of the game though:  Apparently there's no Auction House, a feature I read Blizzard Entertainment themselves wish they could remove from the PC version.


No comments: