Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halo: Combat Evolved and Resistance: Burning Skies Sold


Earlier this week, I decided to sell a few games and clear a little space on my shelf.  Since I own Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary, I'm never going to touch Halo: Combat Evolved again, and so I took it to Deja Vu Discs and sold it to them for a really decent price for a ten year old title (also found a used copy of Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks should I decide to pick that up later).

I then went to Best Buy and traded in my copy of Resistance: Burning Skies for half the cost I bought it for.  The game had its fun moments, but there's really no replay value and it was clunky enough where I know I'm not going to touch it again.  I'm also planning to snag a PlayStation Plus membership in the coming months, and I'd be surprised if it doesn't end up on their Instant Games list, so if I do get the urge I should be able to play it again there.

No comments: