Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Completed on Legendary Difficulty


This past week, a buddy and I teamed up and went through Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary's Campaign on Legendary.

We made very healthy use of the Bandana Skull, as well as Boom and Grunt Funeral, however the use of Skulls notwithstanding this is actually my first time completing Halo: Combat Evolved's Campaign on Legendary.

I also tackled both "The Pillar of Autumn" and "Assault on the Control Room" solo and went back and did "The Library" and "The Maw" on solo to earn "Speed Reader" and "Never Tell Me the Odds," respectively.

Thus, I've now earned all the Achievements the game has to offer.

I'm also still quite impressed with how well the gameplay has aged, and Halo: Combat Evolved is still just as much fun as it was almost eleven years ago.

No comments: