Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard Trailer

With E3 just days away, Bethesda Softworks has released the official trailer for the first DLC add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  Entitled "Dawnguard," you can check it out here or below.




Debuting exclusively on Xbox 360 this summer, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard will sell for 1600 Microsoft Points ($23.30).  For more details, we'll need to wait for E3 next week.

My reaction:  The trailer looks good, but nothing crazy special.  I admit that even though Vampires have been a part of The Elder Scrolls since the franchise began (as far as I know), I still chuckled at Bethesda Game Studios cashing in on the Vampire craze.

I very well might pick this up though, but I'll wait for the inevitable Xbox LIVE Boxing Day sale where I expect it'll be reduced to 800 ($11.60) or 1200 Microsoft Points ($17.40).  I still need to finish almost everything in the core game anyway.

No comments: