Friday, October 14, 2011

Halo: Glasslands Excerpts Available for Preview


The next novel in the Halo franchise, entitled Halo: Glasslands, will release to retailers everywhere on October 25th. Written by Karen Traviss, this will be the first full novel set after the end of the Human-Covenant War in Halo 3, and is the first book in a trilogy that will detail characters and events that lead into Halo 4.

While you wait for the 25th to roll around, you can preview the novels prologue and first two chapters courtesy of Tor Books and Halo Waypoint.

The prologue and chapter 1 can be read on Tor's site here, and the second chapter can be read at Halo Waypoint here.

I read the prologue and the first half of chapter 1 and I decided to stop there as I don't want to spoil too much for myself, but I'm loving what I'm reading! Traviss has quite the way with characters!

No comments: