Friday, September 02, 2011

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Trailer

Available now on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlayStation Store, the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection can be picked up for 800 Microsoft Points or $10.00 (US). A launch trailer, in the form of a vignette, has also been released and you can view it here or below.



I picked up the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection on launch day and I'm enjoying it, but regrettably there are some bugs. There are audio issues in all three games (I haven't encountered any yet myself), some Achievements are glitched and won't unlock (I have encountered this, sadly), and online play is still in beta, it appears, as it's a horrendous lag fest that should never have left testing.

That's quite a shame for what should otherwise be an amazing collection. At least a patch is in the works according to the official Mortal Kombat Facebook page.

No comments: