Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gears of War (Xbox 360) Completed for the 6th Time


Yesterday, a buddy of mine helped me finish off Gears of War in Co-Op so I could earn the "I Can't Quit You Dom" Achievement. A few years back, the Staff and I played through Co-Op on Insane up until halfway through Act III when I got so frustrated with the damn inferior Checkpoint save system, I had to stop.

So with my other buddy, we started up from where I left off and completed the rest of the Campaign Co-Op, though on Casual difficulty, and guess what? The Achievement didn't unlock!

So either you need to do so all on the same difficulty (though I heard you didn't), or my profile somehow forgot what I already played through as Dom.

Either way it's not a big deal, just frustrating is all. Been a while since I played Gears of War, and it's still the destroyed beauty it always was. This counts as the sixth time I've completed the Xbox 360 version's Campaign. Good times.

No comments: