Saturday, December 05, 2009

Mass Effect 2 Squad Mate Revealed, Class Overview, and Arsenal Update

Three new updates for Mass Effect 2 this week. The first is the reveal of a new Squad Mate, Samara, an Asari Justicar. You can check out her video here or below.



Next, we have a video detailing the Engineer class, and it looks like it's seen a _lot_ of enhancements. That's presently the class I'm replaying the first game with now, and I'm seriously drooling over some of the new abilities to come. You can check out this video here or below.



Lastly, we have an update to the Arsenal, featuring the X-3A Predator Heavy Pistol, which you can read about here. I personally found Pistols to be the best weapon in the first game, and used them the most extensively. In fact, I think I'm the only person I know who's presently on their 4th playthrough and who has yet to earn the Assault Rifle Achievement.

No comments: