Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halo Encyclopedia Now Available


How the hell did I miss this launch? The Halo Encyclopedia, the official source to the Halo universe, is now available and has been since Oct. 20th.

It's a little on the steep side price wise, $46.00, but I decided to pick up a copy as I'm hoping it'll help resolve some of the plot holes brought about by Halo 3 and more recently, Halo 3: ODST. At the least, I'm curious to see what reason they give for not fighting Elites in the flashback sequences of Halo 3: ODST. Aside from the obvious of Bungie being too lazy to create an Elite AI.

Anyway, I'm through the Introduction, and thus far I haven't learned anything new, but it's just the introduction. Impressive artwork though, and it's about 352 pages long, so there's a good bit to go through. Once I finally do finish the Halo Encyclopedia, I'll review it as per normal.

Can you also believe, there's even a trailer for this book? You'll find it on the Halo Encyclopedia's main page here or below.



It's been 8 years, and that theme music still rocks.

No comments: