Monday, August 03, 2009

Digital Art Gallery: Callad Impressions


While browsing the Xbox LIVE Marketplace's new additions last night, I noticed an Indie Game (formerly called Community Games) entitled Digital Art Gallery: Callad, which had a scantly clad woman on the "box" art. I like girls. Girls are neat. So I downloaded the trial.

My impressions of this, my first foray into Indie Games? Well, Digital Art Gallery: Callad, is exactly that: A digital art gallery. It's simply a few dozen pictures of digitally created women, often in very revealing attire.

Don't get me wrong, some of the art is really good and would make some interesting desktop wallpapers (or a Theme), but would the full art gallery be worth the going price of 80 Microsoft Points? Considering you can find pics for free of real women in interesting poses with little to nothing on, I'd say no.

Meh.

No comments: