Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Gained Karma


And not just in Fallout 3. Nearly a year ago, I reported that I found a lost credit card and was able to return it to its rightful owner safe and sound. Well, earlier this week, it happened again.

I was walking between office buildings and noticed something buried under the slush in front of me, and it turned out to be an American Express Card. The major difference this time, however, is that I happened to know the owner!

A few minutes later, I walked into his office, wished him a happy New Year, and passed him his card back, commenting that I figured he'd want this back. Needless to say he was quite relieved, as he thought his receptionist had accidentally mailed it out to someone.

It's little moments like these that make me a happy man.

You've gained Karma :D!

No comments: