Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PSP Sold. To the Staff


I've had my PlayStation Portable for about 3 months now, and when I look back, I realized that I've used it for about 9 to 10 hours overall. That's not a lot of time put into the device.

You see, I originally bought it for the crazy work schedule that I knew was coming; when I'd be working 15 hour days several days in a row and the PSP could've come in handy to stave off insanity. However it turned out I was so busy I never used it during those times once.

And of course, when I'm home, I have my Xbox 360. Don't get me wrong, the PSP is a great little hand-held, but I don't travel much, and it simply can't compete with a full fledged current generation console.

So I decided to sell it, and my buyer was none other than our very own staff. Since he's predominantly in England right now without his Xbox 360, he will be able to make excellent use of my now former PSP, and I hope it serves him well. And that he doesn't place it in the Bag of Doom. Seriously, you don't want to know what happens to things that go in the Bag of Doom. It never ends well, and Short Round never came out of there.

What I will really miss about my PSP is that deep red colour. Loved that deep red...

No comments: