Sunday, November 09, 2008

Writing for Ready Up Live


Earlier this week, I was contacted by a member of the site Ready Up Live who was impressed with my Dead Space review, and we've reached an agreement where I'll be writing reviews for them as well.

In brief, the game reviews I post here over the next three months I'll also be posting up for Ready Up Live, the only difference is for their site I'll be required to give each title a score as well. If we find we mesh well with one another, I'll continue to write for them beyond the base three month period.

My Dead Space review will be the first review I'll be posting for Ready Up Live, which will be up in the near future.

Exciting times in our wonderful Canadian gaming community!

5 comments:

Flame_Kettle said...

This is great news, Congratulations,

I look forward to your Fallout 3 review, I have quite a few hours in and I love it, I am almost at level ten, and I have lots to see and do still.

Juxtapose said...

Thanks dude.

Fallout 3 is a game I'm really looking forward to, but I know it would consume my life like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion did, so I'm holding off on picking it up until around Christmas.

My review then likely won't come until January or February.

Telly's playing through the PC version though, so he'll likely be reviewing that before I do the Xbox 360 version.

Telly said...

That We are. We'll likely post some impressions in the next week or so, with the review to follow once We manage to finish a runthrough of the game.

Oh, and congrats on expanding your influence, Fearless Leader. May you continue to conquer the gaming blogosphere.

-The Staff

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that it should be Writing, not Writting. :)

Juxtapose said...

Good catch. Thanks!