Monday, October 13, 2008

Appointed an Xbox Ambassador


Recently, all existing Xbox Ambassadors were asked to nominate additional candidates to expand the program and bolster their ranks, and one Ambassador took notice of my activities in the Canadian General Forum and nominated me.

Today, I have been officially appointed an Xbox Ambassador. So what does this all mean, exactly?

Well, in the grand scheme of things, not only will I continue to offer the help and support around the official Xbox Forums that I always have, but I'm also now accessible via Xbox LIVE to help people out if needed.

New gamers to Xbox LIVE are welcome to add me to their Xbox LIVE Friend's list, and I can show them the ropes and answer their questions if needed.

To this end, I've gone out and purchased an Xbox LIVE Gold membership. While I still don't agree with paying for Multiplayer, this membership will now give me the ability to help people out and be part of a larger community overall, and those are all things I'm looking forward to.

Granted, I'm not much of a Multiplayer gamer, but I'm certainly looking forward to meeting some great new people and working towards building a better Xbox LIVE community!

4 comments:

Telly said...

So... does this mean you get to drive around in a diplomatic vehicle? That gives you immunity, you know. You can do whatevers you wants. The terror.

-The Staff

Juxtapose said...

No. Stop trying to make me look power hungry or I'll assassinate you.

Telly said...

Help! Help! We's being oppressed!

-The Staff

Juxtapose said...

Well you're in the right country for it.