Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bethesda Softworks Likes Me


I decided to do a random Google search of my blog, just to see what comes up, and low and behold my humble little Arbiter's Judgement appears not only on Bethesda Softworks' web site, but also the official The Elder Scrolls site itself.

Both accounts are due to my awarding The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition as Arbiter's Judgement's Xbox 360 2007 Game of the Year. You can view our mention on Bethesda Softworks' site here (third entry from the top), and on The Elder Scrolls' site here (fifth entry from the top).

Considering that I started this blog out nearly three years ago on the advice of a friend for no other reason than because she was correct in her assumption that I'm an opinionated mother @*$%&*, I just want to say that I find it completely humbling that Bethesda Softworks and The Elder Scrolls would mention my blog on their respective sites.

Thank you, Bethesda Softworks, and thank you for making what I consider to be _the_ must own Single Player title for the Xbox 360.

No comments: