Friday, April 11, 2008

Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky Gameplay Module Purchased


I know what you're thinking: What's he doing buying DLC after ranting about how paying for DLC is retarded. Well, two reasons:

1) As I mentioned, so long as the cost is small, I have less of an issue when its actual creative, single player content that involves additional dialogue (and therefore would have required paid voice talent).

2) The real reason I decided to purchase Bring Down the Sky is because Microsoft was kind enough to refund me the 400 Microsoft Points for Golden Axe since I'm having issues with it, so I decided to buy 400 Microsoft Points worth of Microsoft Game Stuidos' content. Bring Down the Sky fit that bill to the letter.

You see: Give a little, get a little.

I've started up a whole new character, so it's going to take me a bit to get to the additional content, but I'll discuss it once I finally get through it.

You're mom's hot.

No comments: