Sunday, February 10, 2008

Poker Smash (Xbox 360) Sweepstakes and Trial Version Impressions


While I was on Xbox LIVE yesterday, I saw an add for a sweepstakes involving the new Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Poker Smash. Full details can be found on the official sweepstakes page here, but essentially, all you need to do to enter is to download the Trial Version of Poker Smash, and you could be randomly selected to win the Grand Prize of an Xbox 360 Elite, or one of four second prizes of 4000 Microsoft Points (individually a $62.00 value).

While an Xbox 360 Elite would be nice (and I could sell my existing Xbox 360 Pro), I could make better use of 4000 Microsoft Points right now, buying premium content that I refuse to purchase myself out of principle.

Anyway, we'll see.

Since I downloaded the Trial Version, however, I decided to give it a go, and to my surprise, Poker Smash is a lot of fun! It's a flashy Poker-suited wanna-be Tetris, and it's just a lot of fun to play. I actually enjoyed it so much that I Unlocked the Full Version after playing for about 10 minutes.

For a chance at the sweepstakes alone, I recommend downloading the Trial Version of Poker Smash, but honestly, you just mind find yourself buying the full game to.

No comments: