Sunday, December 16, 2007

Halo 3 Completed for the 4th Time


As I mentioned last week, while playing through Halo 3's Meta-Game, I essentially went through the game an additional time what with the Mission replays I needed to do. When all was said and done, I had four Missions left to play to complete the game for a fourth time, and that's just what I did.

I've now played through Halo 3 thrice on Normal and once on Heroic in two and a half months, and I must say the game is damn easy on Normal now that I've adapted to the new control scheme.

At least is does have great, varied gameplay which helps to keep things fresh and fun, and killing Grunts never gets old. There really is something about that Halo feel that has mad this one of the best game trilogies of the current millennium (as short lived as that's been).

Halo 2 was still a better game though, but Halo 3 certainly is fun. Just wish we'd have gotten to see more of the Arbiter and the Elite's storyline.

Once I get through some other titles, I intend to play through the entire trilogy from beginning to end, just for the hell of it and to see how everything flows together.

No comments: