Sunday, November 18, 2007

Too Many Games...


Bloody hell it's been a good year for gaming. I'm looking at my games library right now and all the stuff I still need to play through, and yeah, I'm going to hold off on Mass Effect; too much else to play through.

In no particular order, I've got the following on my entertainment plate:

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (Xbox 360). Want to play through it twice.
- Gears of War (PC). Both Hardcore and Insane difficulties.
- Halo 3 (Meta Campaign).
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (Xbox).
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360). Want to try it on Elevated Risk difficulty, as well as net the "Mission Accomplished" Achievement.
- BioShock (Xbox 360). Want to play through this one more time after the next Title Update, when the new Achievement is added.

Basically, I've got my hands full (with a controller) until after Christmas I think.

No comments: