Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gears of War (PC) Pre-Ordered


And speaking of Gears of War, I've pre-ordered the PC version today as an early Christmas gift for my father. Since he's already played through BioShock (PC) 3 to 4 times, I figure its time to get him another good game.

I'm also looking forward to playing through Gears of War (PC), mainly to see what the new content's like. Honestly, I just want to fight the Brumak.

I'm also curious as to how this is going to affect my Gamer Score. When I sign in with my Xbox Live account, will it count Gears of War (PC) as a different game from Gears of War (Xbox 360)?

If yes, which I imagine it will, I'll rack up a bunch more Achievements playing through the game again. If not, I guess I'll get one more Achievement, the Secret Achievement for 30 GP which is most likely for killing the Brumak like the other 30 GP boss Achievements.

No comments: