Monday, July 09, 2007

Perfect Dark Zero Impressions


So I've been toying around with Perfect Dark Zero, the gift game that Microsoft gave me for all the issues I had going through Xbox Support, and so far the game is alright, but nothing to jump and shout about.

The Single Player story seems just plain bad, but the actual game play is good once you get a bit into it. Unfortunately, the game has next to no Single Player Achievements, and I find that, coupled with the weak narrative, provides low incentive to play through the Single Player game. In general, it's just another shooter and I honestly wouldn't recommend it at it's current retail cost of $34.99.

Tinkered around with Multiplayer yesterday, and I wasn't big on it at all. Granted, I was on a large map that I didn't know, and got tromped, so I'll give it another go this weekend and also see if I can rack up a couple of simple Achievements.

Out of curiosity, I looked into the trade in value of Perfect Dark Zero, and it's between $6.00 to $7.00, which really isn't much at all.

I have a feeling I'll keep Perfect Dark Zero around for when I'm bored, and perhaps for some simple Deathmatches when hanging out with friends.

No comments: