Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Perfect Dark Zero Achievements


Shortly after I made my last post about Perfect Dark Zero, I learned that you could gain most of the Multiplayer Achievements in Single Player Deathmatches against bots.

I've been giving this a go and while I've already earned a few of those Achievements, I must say I'm enjoying myself. The game's still not something to jump and shout about over more refined titles, but I can certainly see the appeal.

I'll be keeping Joanna Dark around to play with when I get bored, and I'm sure she'll also entertain well at parties.

Yes, the above sentence sounds really bad. Sue me.

2 comments:

Ringer07X said...

I just wanted to let you know that I thouroughly enjoy reading your posts. I things you write about are all things I like to read. Best of luck to you.

Juxtapose said...

Thank you, and thanks for reading!