Sunday, July 01, 2007

Announcing my New Arch-Nemesis, oh, and Happy Canada Day!


Today is our great nation's birthday, and while you contemplate getting drunk off some fine imported European beer and blowing stuff up with quality Mexican fireworks, I'd like to announce my new Arch- Nemesis of whom poems and songs will be written about our epic conflicts: Aaron, the Future Shop online search engine guy.

You can find Aaron constantly lurking in his evil lair at Future Shop.ca here, where he _claims_ he'll assist you by finding useful info about anything you ask, but instead he'll just pull up bunch of silly, long-winded forum posts that'll take hours to sift through. After yelling at him over his incompetence, he just sat there staring at me, with plain smugness stamped on his face. It was at that point I realized he was challenging me to a staring contest, and our rivalry began.

I stared and I stared, and in a flash-ad sponsored moment of distraction, he quickly rolled away in his chair only to reappear back into place like he never left! The audacity! Once, he even pulled out a PSP and started playing some retro game in a vain attempt to ignore me. Rest assured, I gave him a piece of my mind over his trite costumer service, but again he simply resumed to stare.

So the lines have been drawn and the field is set. I will not rest until my Arch-Nemesis, Aaron, is vanquished and his grip of tyranny is removed from the fine establishment that is Future Shop.

I also urge you, our readers, to take part in Epic Quest '07! If you have any military surplus, such as helmets, ammo, or booze that you can donate to The Cause, please send it as soon as possible.

Thank you for supporting our troops!

No comments: