Saturday, June 09, 2007

Xbox Support Screws Me... Again!


Well everyone, Xbox Support has screwed me over yet again. As I mentioned in my last post on the topic, the email address the Microsoft rep gave me for himself does not work (bounces back), and it's been three weeks and no Perfect Dark Zero.

I contacted Xbox Support just now, and the rep told me that Perfect Dark Zero is not an eligible gift game, and I had to choose between Kameo: Elements of Power and Project Gotham Racing 3.

Firstly, this is completely contradictory to what the Microsoft rep told me, as we went through the complete list of Microsoft Game Studios gift games (even Gears of War was on that list), and also different than what the Support rep told me last weekend.

Secondly, I don't play racing games and I already played through and sold Kameo: Elements of Power, so why would I want it again?

Thirdly, it's the principle of the thing! Xbox Support was screwing me over, so Perfect Dark Zero is my compensation for shoddy support. Now they're screwing me out of my compensation!

I've had enough of Microsoft/Xbox's complete lack of commitment to lack-luster customer support, and I've re-filed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau, updating them on the current situation.

More as it develops.

No comments: