Saturday, June 16, 2007

Prince of Persia Classic (Xbox 360) Trial Version Impressions


My impressions of this recently released Xbox Live Arcade title are not bad at all. Not strong enough to rush out and purchase the full version, but certainly worth my attention and possibly a nice boredom killer down the road.

I never got into the Prince of Persia series or really played this classic title when I was a kid, so I have no nostalgic attachment like many other people do, but I do remember seeing it played and I love the updated graphics that UbiSoft has done for this version.

The demo starts you off in the dungeon, and you basically need to run and jump around, avoiding a few pit falls to recover a sword and then defeat a guard. Very simple, with some slight sluggishness on the controls, but still rather fun.

If you have a connection to Xbox Live, go download the Prince of Persia Classic Trial and check it out.

No comments: