Saturday, June 16, 2007

Free Copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360) on the Way!


Nope, this has nothing to do with the little drama I've been having with Xbox Support.

The partner company of that company I work for has its office in the same building as one of the Ubisoft offices, and one of my coworkers happens to know a few people in the right positions within that fine development company.

In short, she's been kind enough to secure me a free, complimentary copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360) for my second year company anniversary, and I should be getting it the week of July 16th.

That's great news and I'm very thankful to my coworker. While the first game wasn't perfect, I enjoyed the demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, and it should tide me over nicely until BioShock hits store shelves.

No comments: