Saturday, May 19, 2007

Refurbished Xbox 360 On Its Way


Yesterday I checked Purolator and my broken console had arrived at the service centre. I also received an email towards the end of the business day stating that my refurbished unit has been shipped, and I should expect it within 2 to 5 days (they didn't specify business days).

If this is true, then the refurbished Xbox 360 should arrive at my door between Monday and Wednesday (I'm going to assume Tuesday'll be the delivery date since Monday's a stat. holiday).

Now let's just hope the refurbished unit works. Assuming it works just fine, I'll contact Xbox Support a few days later and see if they'll give me that bonus game.

I've also gotten an email from the Better Business Bureau stating that they have filed an official complaint on my behalf with Microsoft as of this past Thursday, so I think it's logical to assume they had nothing to do with my repair box arriving on the same day.

We'll see how that one plays out.

No comments: