Thursday, March 22, 2007

Trade in 4 Games, Get Halo 3 for Free


Damn, had I known that this promotion would have come up a few months ago, I would have held off on selling some old games.

Blockbuster is allowing anyone to pre-order Halo 3 for free if they trade in 4 previously played games at the time of pre-order, and for just $10.00 more you can pre-order the Halo 3: Limited Edition.

Let's see, trading in most titles these days would net you between $5.00 to $10.00 a title, so basically you'd be clearing some shelf space and getting anywhere from $10.00 to $20.00 of your copy of Halo 3 from a conventional retail purchase.

If you have the old games to get rid of, I'd call that a win. Find the full details at Blockbuster here.

1 comment:

Matt Rebeiro said...

This caused me immense amount of happiness when I found out about it. I have so many old games I need to get rid of :D