Sunday, December 24, 2006

Speaking of that Lazy Staff


Come to think of it, that lazy-assed Staff of mine has been pretty, well, lazy lately what with his only posting BS once every 3 or 4 months or so.

Basically, Telly, we need to see some more activity around here on your part, otherwise it'll be more productive for me to replace you with a trained chimp.

I want you to write and post an essay on this blog by no later than Dec. 31st. Failure to do so will result in your posting privileges being removed, as well as the requirement to get your hair braided by you-know-who (no, not me faithful readers) with pretty pink bows that really are so you anyway.

The essay can be about anything you like, and must be a maximum of 5 words. And if they aren't the most inspirational and profound 5 words I've ever read, so help me it'll be pig tails for you!

Fearless leader is waiting.

No comments: