Friday, December 22, 2006

On Vacation


Well kids, it's that holiday time of year which brings us to the true meaning of Christmas: Vacation. Seriously, it's not about the shopping or even the religious significance of the holiday season (that died with corporations decades ago), it's about not having to go to work for a bit and actually relaxing since everyone else is off to.

This all means I'll have some more time to work on the blog! Things on my To-Do list:

- Look into the new version of Blogger, which sadly has to do with stupid Google and their accounts.
- Post about my year-end awards.
- Discuss the new LCD TV I bought a week ago.
- Discuss the Xbox 360 I picked up at the beginning of this week.
- General News and Crap coverage.

From a gaming standpoint, I plan to:

- Try and finish The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC).
- Complete Fable: The Lost Chapters (Xbox).
- Possibly complete Doom 3 (PC) for the 2nd time.
- Start playing Kameo: Elements of Power and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

Much to do, much to look forward to!

No comments: