Monday, November 06, 2006

Kevlar Vest


This past Friday, we had three Kevlar vests lying around the office, so I tried one on. I then went up to my staff and asked her to stab me with something. 'Cause, you know, wearing modern day body armour makes me completely invulnerable to all forms of bodily harm.

Anyway, she grabbed an Exact-O knife (and you think I could find how to spell Exact-O on Home Depot's site, but noooo.....) and proceeded to stab me with it. Now, for general safety reasons the blade was retracted, however the point is I was stabbed by a knife and felt nothing, nah-dah, zilch.

Now I know what I want for Christmas...

Oh, and the moral of the story is that if your boss is wearing body armour, it's okay to stab him or her. Really.

1 comment:

Flame_Kettle said...

I am glad to hear your account, and doubly glad to hear you survived the encounter,