Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mystery Package


When I got home Friday night, I found a package waiting for me, and I opened it up to discover it was a copy of X-Men III: The Last Stand - Stan Lee Collector's Edition.

I recently ordered this for my mum from Best Buy for her birthday, however that was long since delivered and any guess at it being Best Buy mis-shipping another copy was put to rest with the Future Shop packing slip I found inside.

I logged onto my Future Shop account to make sure they didn't somehow magically order me a copy, but it was clear. In a nut shell, I have a gift that was sent to me and I have no idea who to thank!

I checked all the usual suspects and none of them ordered me the DVD. So basically, if you're the one who got me X-Men III: The Last Stand - Stan Lee Collector's Edition, I'd like to take a moment to thank you mystery gifter, that was very kind of you.

No comments: