Sunday, October 29, 2006

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox) Completed for the 3rd Time... in About 3 Hours!


The next title I binge-gamed with was LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox), but the unique part about this play through was that I started and won the entire game in about 3 hours!

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game was never a very long game, but I never thought I'd get through it that fast. What I found was that if you're not bothering to collect all the Studs you can find, and when you know where you're going and the tricks needed to defeat certain challenging enemies, the game is just real short.

It was still some great fun for a quick playthrough, but it's reasons like that which have held me off from picking up the sequal at full retail price.

Anyway, aside from the quick time completion, there isn't anything extra or special to mention about this play through; just some good, relaxing fun.

1 comment:

TheStooge said...

I love playing this game! I haven't had the time to finish it yet though.