Saturday, April 08, 2006

Doom 3 (Xbox) Completed for the 4th Time


Last Sunday evening, I completed Doom 3 (Xbox) for the 4th time. I didn't feel like playing through on Nightmare, so to increase the challenge on Veteran I actually reduced the default brightness by half, which more closely mirrored the PC version's darkness. This actually did increase the game's atmosphere by a good bit, allowed the game to be scary, and of course made the Flashlight that much more invaluable.

Oh, and I still hate Commandos. I really, really hate Commandos. At least this time I learned how to kill them with the Shotgun, though I still preferred the Chaingun to mow them down quick.

With Doom 3 finished, I now only have 2 games on the go. I'm going to try to get through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords quickly (I'm about halfway), and then that only leaves The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.

No comments: