Saturday, February 04, 2006

Profile of Obsidian Entertainment


IGN Xbox has posted a profile up of Obsidian Entertainment, the development team behind some great RPGs like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords.

You can read the full profile here.

I'm presently playing through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords for the 4th time, and it really is my favourite RPG on the Xbox. While it's unfortunate the game was rushed for a Christmas '04 release, and thus a lot of the story was cut/simplified towards the end, the dark, complex plot is still very, very good. I also really like most of the Party Members; I find them very interesting and in a sense more tragic than typical RPG companions.

I really hope there's a third title to this series, most likely for the Xbox 360 and PC.

No comments: