Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Xbox 360 Official Launch Line Up

I saw this over at, I think it was TeamXbox a few days ago, but then I forgot. Saw it today at ActionTrip which reminded me, here's the official line up of launch titles for the Xbox 360.


Amped 3 (2K Sports)
Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
Condemned: Criminal
Origins (SEGA)
FIFA Soccer 06 Road to 2006 FIFA World Cup (Electronic Arts)
GUN (Activision)
Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft Game Studios)
Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)
NBA 2K6 (2K Sports)
NBA LIVE 06
(Electronic Arts)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
NHL 2K6
(2K Sports)
Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft Game Studios)
Peter Jackson's
King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (Ubisoft)
Project Gotham Racing 3
(Microsoft Game Studios)
Quake 4 (Activision)
Ridge Racer 6 (Namco)
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 (Electronic Arts)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
(Activision)


Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2 are my top games on that list, but really nothing on said list is gonna make me run out and buy an Xbox 360. I'll wait a while and see how the system does. Besides, I got a good bit to play through on my Xbox still.

No comments: