Sunday, September 25, 2005

Morning Post


So I'm getting older soon. There been some talk about "what I want" for my birth day. At this point, I can't think of anything I really want; mostly stuff I wouldn't mind having. Some things on this list are: The ring of Barahir, Xbox Live, and Aragorn's Elven dagger.

Aragorn's dagger is really cool, but also very expensive, I don't expect anyone to get me that.

Xbox Live would be a lot of fun 'cause it'd let me play Halo 2 online, and without that annoying split screen. I could also play co-op Doom 3 as well as classic styled Death Matches, and should I get Star Wars: Battlefront II when it's released I'd be able to take part in huge online battles. The problem for Xbox Live is I'd need to either get another modem for direct connection, or I'd have to get a wireless modem from Bell (which would be free), and then get a wireless adapter for the Xbox. This is what'd cost a good bit, and since the Xbox 360 has a built-in ethernet port (no modem required I believe), I'm not sure if it's worth it. I will look into this more, however.

Finally, the ring of Barahir would be really cool, but again, a bit pricy overall.

Whatever. If people'd just take me out for some drinks, I'd be happy enough, but that's just me.

No comments: