Thursday, September 22, 2005

Morning Post

There's been a good bit of news this week, but as I mentioned Telly and I have been so busy we haven't had a chance to cover it. Well, I've gotten real busy, he was distracted by a shiny lighter.

Anyway, I'm hoping to start getting caught up tonight.

In brief, stuff going on:

- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne patch 1.19 has been released.
- There's been some good coverage, mostly at Team Xbox, for the upcoming Xbox 360 titles Call of Duty 2, Quake IV, and Gears of War.
- The Dawn of War expansion for the PC hits shelves today.
- X-Men Legends II, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks are all now out for the Xbox
- Corpse Bride will be hitting most theatres tomorrow, Telly and I plan to see it Sunday. A review should follow shortly.
- Your gay, and we have video evidence.

So yeah, lots of stuff. With any luck, I'll actually get some posts going tonight. Until then, you can amuse yourself with this picture:

No comments: