Saturday, September 10, 2005

Decapitations in Jade Empire


Holy crap, I just found out that you can decapitate opponents in Jade Empire. I've done a little poking around the net, and apparently you can do it with either Dragon Sword or Flawless Weapons Styles should you have invested enough Style Points into them. Your opponent has to be near death (few Hit Points) to perform a decapitation.

I found this out by chance doing the above; using Dragon Sword Style, I had really put the hurt on a Lotus Assassin, and then pop, off bounced his head with a fountain of blood erupting from the stump that was his neck.

Sadly I don't have any screen shots to post (seeing as how there's no screen capture button on the Xbox), so instead enjoy the above pick of one of your followers, Sagacious Zu, battling Cannibals with his staff.

1 comment:

Telly said...

We make stuff go splat.

-The Staff