Sunday, July 17, 2005

Planned Blog Additions

Hey all,

I have some minor additions planned, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to them. Soon, I hope.

I want to add a link for direct e-mail, so you all can shoot me off an e-mail if a link's ever broken or something.

I also might put up some of those annoying ads to see if I can make a little cash to further my goals of buying beer. Need to talk to a friend about this first (the ads, not the beer).

I also want to see if there's a way to have archived posts in the archive only instead of creating a huge long list of posts.

If you guys have any other feedback on the site or things you think I should add, remove, change, sacrifice to a dark lord, let me know. You know how to reach me.

4 comments:

sookie said...

you really should add an RSS feed. you can check mine out at http://freshtracks.blogspot.com.

Juxtapose said...

Would the RSS feed be the little icon at the bottom right of your site? If so, what's the jist behind it?

Oh, and I can tell you how to edit your links so they open a new window instead of opening over your blog if you'd like.

sookie said...

sure..i think i know but hook the girl up anyway

rss is real simple syndication - i'd almost have to show you how it works...i go to mefeedia.com (video rss) and put the links for feeds that i like into my account...then when i login i just see what's been updated instead of going to all the sites i like to see what's new...one place for all your information...very cool.

are you really up at 7:02 in the morning?

Juxtapose said...

We'll chat about this rss, hopefully later in the week.

And on business days, I'm up at the bright and early time of 6:35 am! Aren't I lucky!